Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter Bunny Mini-Sessions Part One



This is so much fun... so fun that we are doing it again next week!  Woo hoo!  But the big problem is how in the world to blog all these wonderful pictures?  I'm going with some collages, but I wish I could just post them all, extra large... I'm just in love with these pictures!   I want to thank my friend Leslie, for being so willing to share her beautiful bunnies.    The kids were enthralled.  Being able to capture their magical smiles was amazing.  Can't wait for next week... chicks in the morning and bunnies in the evening.. it's going to be great!






















4 comments:

Janet said...

Soooooooooo cute!! Can't wait to do mine on Saturday! Hope they turn out half as good as yours. :)

Unknown said...

Eye Candy!!! The colors, the cuddly little faces, the smiles, the fuzzy bunnies... It is all priceless!!! You do such amzing work!

Unknown said...

Ya, It's Holly...guess I am logged in under Isaac,... again. ;)

jannalee said...

Really cute pictures!!