Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Living Desert with Friends

Awwwww the Living Desert.  We have a membership and I need to commit to going more often.  Especially when the weather is fabulous.  Especially with great friends.  It was Emma's first time in the petting zoo... and she loved it.  Although she did get hit pretty hard by a goat's horn.  In her neck.  Ouch.  Gotta love her many expressions.  She was talking to the goats in her own goat/baby language.  I love the picture of Stephanie with her camera.  We all had our cameras and were shooting a bunch of pictures. . 
This is cute little Afton.  I just love all her expressions!
I didn't know goats liked to have their pictures taken... but this one was looking up at me and smiling!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Jen, I love the pic with Steph and her camera too! You are so talented! How fun to learn a new hobbie!

Tera said...

That goat is truly smiling! That is hilarious!

Sara said...

Oh, Jennifer. I love that smiling goat picture! Makes me chuckle. Your pictures are so fun and inspiring. Keep 'em coming!

kate said...

jennifer, what beautiful pictures! you are really talented!!