Monday, November 21, 2011

Chris & Molly's family pictures

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I met this sweet family! They love pictures as much as I love taking pictures... which is a lot!  It makes me happy to go to their home and see pictures everywhere!  (and look for the ones I took :)  This was a little tricky...Ava was not wanting to be a part of our picture taking fun.... luckily I think I got some good pics that capture her sweet but spunky personality :)  

 I just love seeing these sweet sisters together.  They remind me of the relationship I have with my younger sisters.  I am the oldest, with a sister 8 yrs younger and another 14 years younger.  There is something special about that sister bond.  OK, I'm missing my sisters a lot right now, how can you not when you look at these pics?  I hope these pictures will be treasured by these girls forever :)






 This little guy has grown so much in just a few months! I just was here taking his newborn pictures!















No comments: