Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Platt Fam



I love repeat customers :)  It's fun to see how much the kids have grown as the years pass.  This is another favorite family of mine...  I can't believe how much we've been through together.    Holly and I were destined to be friends.  We were born the same year, graduated the same year, married the same year. Our kids are all born in the same years too.  97, 99, 04, 08.    We sometimes wonder if we share a brain (that's a scary thought, sorry Holly :) 




















4 comments:

Holly said...

I love them all!! You are so great Jen!! Thanks for doing this for us!
The black and white of Steve and I is priceless. I love his expression! And,... Ella sticking out her tongue.... I might need that on a poster. :):) You have a gift and I am glad that you share it with people. Speaking of sharing... I am all to happy to share a brain with you! ;)

Kym said...

I LOVE that last one of the family. Everyone looks awesome -especially Ella!!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Great looking family. Love the red and grey. So cute!!!

Portia said...

I love, love that last one of the family with Ella's adorable expression! You got so really sweet ones of the boys, and family and I love the b/w of Steve and Holly! Holls matched them up so cute.. what I am supposed to wear a week after giving birth? Maybe just photoshop in my head! :)