Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photography Class!

I am taking a class!  It is so great to finally get the chance to learn more about something I absolutely love to do!!  I have learned so much already.  Our assignment was to take some pictures, using the techniques we were taught.  We learned about lighting, composition, and some other secrets :)  I love the result!   I took these yesterday at the lovely home where I teach.   There is absolutely NO editing on these.
Yum, can you smell those grapefruit?  While teaching they taunt me with their incredible scent.  I love how the light dances off the surface of the fruit and shows their bumpy detail!  They are so incredibly juicy and sweet.  Next time I will have to take a photo of the inside of the fruit.

3 comments:

jannalee said...

Awesome pictures!!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Great job girl. When is our practice time?

Lillie said...

Jen, these all look so great--- the ones above of Landon are so cute! Where are you taking a class out here? At COD? I always wanted to do one out here but never found anything just right... Good for you for making it happen!