Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Valentine's Day Party

We enjoyed going to a fun Valentine's Party at the home of my students.  I nearly panicked when I saw how cute everything was decorated and I didn't have my nice Canon Rebel!!!  Oh no!  What to do?  Luckily I carry my little Canon Elph in my purse (the camera is the size of a pack of cards!)  Thank goodness I was able to get some great shots (although they are a little grainy...)
This is a great look for you! 


I really got lucky as she came up and started to grab the candy!  Perfect shot!


2 comments:

jannalee said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one where Emma is reaching in to grab some conversation hearts! She is so cute, and the hearts are bright and colorful!

jannalee said...

You look really pretty in the picture of you holding Emma!