Monday, October 18, 2010

Ferraud Family

So I have this little dilemma... I don't know if I love looking at these pictures so much because I just love this family or because these are actually pretty good pics... Oh well, it doesn't matter because frankly I love these pictures and I'm entitled to my opinion... biased or not!  



These girls are as sweet as they come.  I could shoot pics of them all day.



What is it about the feet pics that make me happy?  I just love it :)




Daddy and his little girls.  So cute :)

Loved how this one turned out.  Afton is such a doll.




More feet!






Did I mention that I love this family?   Well, I do... and this shoot was a blast.    I can't wait to see them all printed and framed! 

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It's not just you. The pictures are awesome. You're getting really good.

edith said...

I especially like the black and white ones in front of the tile and stairs! Nice!

Unknown said...

We love them all !! You are the best !! I had such a hard time deciding what sizes to get for all of them !!

Audry said...

Very cute! Didn't realize you too up photography. Seems like the thing to do. Wish I had an eye for it.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

These look awesome. Way to go girl! I'm excited to take some shots. Let's do it.