Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before & After

OK, so if I can ever justify getting the full version of Photoshop, I figure I need to learn all there is to learn about Photoshop Elements. There are actually tons of things you can do with this program. So on the left is my original photo of Miss E.  I thought the background looked nice and colorful the way it was, so I selected just Emma and enhanced the color a bit.   Oh and I also had some fun selecting her eyes and playing around with the colors.  I notice some photographers really like to 'pop' the eyes.  Anyway, I had some fun and then tried to tone it down a bit so she didn't look like an alien.  I still think the eyes might be too blue.
 Then I added a lens flare .... I think it looks great.... except I kept getting orbs to show up... not sure how I feel about the orbs.    Fun fun... why oh why isn't there more time in the day (and night)  for me to learn everything I want to know?!!!!  It's so fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I have Photoshop Elements 6.0, but don't know how to do some of those things!? Sad, huh? How do you do the lens flare thing?? :)