Monday, December 20, 2010

Burns Family

I was so excited when Janet booked a session.  They haven't had family pictures in a very long time.  I knew that these pictures would be full of life!

This one sums it up... playful kids and mom... dad not wanting to smile... 
 luckily I got him to warm up after a bit.















Whew... my last shoot before Christmas.  Luckily I had a few families reschedule for January... Christmas is a busy busy season!  Next year I will be READY!  This next picture shows kinda how I've been feeling the past few days...  Doesn't this just scream "A Christmas Story" movie?   Claire you know I love ya...:)  She was feeling DONE with the photo shoot at this point.

1 comment:

Sonia Valdez said...

Wait - where's the picture of his car? That would have warmed him up a lot faster!