Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Platt Family


This gorgeous, amazing family has been in our lives for almost 5 years now.  Holly is my rock, my faithful friend that is always there for me.  She's the one that convinced me it was time to start charging for pictures and that I could do this.  Thank you for your faith in me girlie :)  Technically speaking, I've been a little worried about how these images look on your different computers.  Also, it's frustrating to have the image look gorgeous in Photoshop and then I put it on here and it looks a little different.  Hmmmm.  I'll have to figure this out.  Please let me know how things look on your side of the screen :)




  












8 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Jen I LOVE them!!!!!!!!! They all look fantastic from my side of the screen! Thank you sooo much for doing this! Girl,......your talent overfloweth!!

Wendy said...

And of course Holly looks perfect in each and every photo. How is it that she ran away with all the good genes in our family? Not fair, I tell ya!

Holly said...

Oh you posted more,...and I LOVE them!! Some of them just crack me up!! Way to cappture the moment,... seriously it's like you caught my kids personalities on film. Thanks again!!!

p.s. We have actually picked out a card (I know major accomplishment), and now I just need a teeny tiny bit of your assistance. :)

Unknown said...

they are so good !! you are getting great at this !!!

Shea said...

Ok Jennifer, i confess that i often blog stock you and never comment, but these pics are Amazing! Holly looks beautiful! How much do you charge?

Shea said...

Ok Jennifer, i confess that i often blog stock you and never comment, but these pics are Amazing! Holly looks beautiful! How much do you charge?

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

They look great to me... a blog is not going to show the quality of a finished portrait, but they give a wonderful overview of your great talent for photography!

jannalee said...

All of your pictures look awesome! I wish we lived near you so you could take some pictures of my family! Love and miss ya!