Friday, December 17, 2010

The Return of Hermana Gonsalez!


After her 18 month Spanish speaking mission to New York City, Erica has returned to her home, family and friends!  I get a little teary eyed just looking at these pictures... All the hugging and laughing and crying.  It was great.  Cute little brother Ethan (well, according to Erica he isn't quite so little anymore)  was thrilled to have his 'ya-ya' back.     Enjoy (and get your kleenex!)  











Who looks happier?  Mom or Dad?  I say it's a tie :)













She got to speak with her Grandfather in Spanish.   Her mom was listening in... amazed.





 




I love how Ethan is looking at Erica...
















3 comments:

Kym said...

Oh, Jen! Get the Kleenex is right!!! I LOVE those last two! Seriously. Amazing. Amy, it was the best idea ever to have Jen come take pics!!!! One of the best posts ever!!

mandie said...

OMGosh!! I don't even really know these guys and I got all watery!! Way to go Jen! You captured some great emotion :)

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I didn't realize she was home. 18 months went fast! What great moments. Sniff. Sniff. I can hardly wait to have a missionary come home!